Saturday, September 3, 2016

Proud Display of my Sword

Finally got to display my sword proudly in the tv console. It took a long while sourcing for the mount because the previous one were the wall mount kind, and most of the mounts we could find were too high to display it nicely. Even this one is not perfect because we had to modify it slightly to support the sword, and it is not stable now so please do not attempt to remove it. Hands off! Eyes only! Would be adding some velvet to it too next time to make it look better!

Owning this sword has been one of my greatest moment. It was that moment that got me to where I am today, where I can talk about it on this blog from our own house. Am really glad for that, and very grateful to all the loves and supports that were with me all those whiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment